The nuwave oven is among the best ovens money can buy. It is one of the best methods of cooking you can ever introduce into a home. The oven makes use of three cooking methods at the same time; they are the infrared, convection and conduction methods of cooking. First of all, we will describe these three methods of cooking before venturing into where to buy a nuwave oven.
Methods of cooking:
- Infrared: The oven is fitted with the patented infrared rods called hearthware. The heating element generates infrared heat, which serves as the primary source of heat for the appliance. The heat is radiant and invisible. It can penetrate your food and brown the outside of the food. Infrared heat represents about 80% of the heat we receive from the sun.
- Convection: This is among the most familiar methods of cooking, and it is used in virtually all convection ovens. Convection involves generation of hot air and circulated evenly in the oven. The oven is fitted with a uniquely-designed fan and quiet motor, which work together to circulate hot air effectively. Consequently, it generates evenly –browned and tasty food.
- Conduction: Pan-frying makes use of this type of heat. It is more or less like placing the food to be cooked in direct contact with the source of heat and allowing the heat to penetrate into the food. The food is placed on a dish or grill in nuwave oven.
Before you buy the nuwave oven, you may also want to consider some of the benefits.
Benefits of the nuwave oven:
- A time saver: This oven can save effort and time. No need to preheat the food when you use this oven. This way, you can get the food cooked very fast and put an end to your gnawing hunger fast. This feature makes the oven the best for anyone in need of a fast breakfast or a quick hunger fix after the day’s work. The infrared heating method makes the food cook fast without having to wait for the preheating process of a conventional oven. The oven can also cook your food from a frozen state until it is completely done. Also, the oven can get the food cooked faster than any of the conventional ovens around.
- Great taste: The foods cooked using nuwave oven also tastes great. It can get your fish and meat prepared fast and also infuses a unique flavor into the food. You can cook your chicken or turkey whole or in part for a delicious taste. It will brown nicely and also remain tender and juicy. The oven can get your beef, lamb, Pork, turkey, and chicken cooked as perfectly as any of the conventional ovens around.
- It cooks food healthily: If you need to burn fat or are health-conscious, then you will find this oven to be your best partner. When you place fatty foods in the oven to bake or cook, the fat will drip out and collect in the drip tray at the bottom. As a result, you can eat your food without the unwanted fat. The food will also retain its natural tastes and juices. Conclusively, the foods cooked in the oven will have less fat and more nutrients, which makes the nuwave oven the best for healthy eating.
- It saves energy: This is one of the best features that distinguishes nuwave oven from every other oven out there. The oven can help to reduce your carbon footprint. The oven only requires one-third of the energy you would have consumed in a traditional oven.
- Food reheating is easy: You will find this oven to be the best for reheating foods. You can reheat any food using this oven, be it veggies, pizza and meat. The oven performs better than a microwave. The crust will not get hardened or develop a rubbery texture when you reheat the pizza. You can also reheat your takeout fried chicken left over from the day before.
Furthermore, nuwave oven customer service is among the best in the industry. You might also want to check out our reviews of nuwave oven devices.
Despite the pros, the nuwave oven also has some cons that you need to consider. Some of the demerits will be highlighted below:
- Inaccurate cooking times: This means you may need to spend a longer period cooking.
- Plastic dome: Many end users feel the dome should have been made of pyrex instead of plastic. The plastic dome tends to crack easily, and many end users are compelled to change it often.
A summary of the cons are highlighted below:
- It is not the best for baking
- Plastic dome may need to be often replaced
- The cooking is not as fast as claimed
- The cooking time is not accurate
The oven can be used to cook various foods, like
- Corn on the cob
- Meat and fish
- Roasted vegetables
It can handle all manners of cooking, like
- Barbecuing and grilling
Where to buy
You can buy the oven from various outlets. Principal among them is Amazon. Amazon, being a principal sales outlet, offers free home delivery, as well as highly discounted sales.
Before you buy from any outlet, consider the points below:
- Free home delivery: Only buy from an outlet offering free home delivery. However, you stand a better chance of getting free home delivery if your home is located close to the sales outlet.
- How long in business: Also, find out how long the outlet had been in business before you patronize them for the nuwave oven. Those outlets that had been around for a very long time can be trusted to provide a top quality oven for your kitchen.
- Consider price: Before you buy a nuwave oven, compare several sales outlet and go for the one among them offering top quality at a reduced price. Some outlets are offering discount sales; partnering with them can give you the opportunity of buying the nuwave oven at a very low price.
The information above aside from showing you where and how to buy nuwave oven has also opened your eyes to certain facts about this product. After going through the information here, you can make an informed decision when buying a nuwave oven.