You are what you eat, so goes the saying. Nuwave oven recipes are a group of recipes you should add to your diet on a daily basis. This write-up is put together to introduce you to some of these recipes. The list of recipes to be discussed here are many, and there is no way you will not find a handful you can add to your daily diet. All the recipes are also nutritious, and they can supply you with all the essential nutrients required for a balanced diet. The recipes are very easy to prepare. They also will not require much of your time. Consequently, you can prepare them fast before you leave for work in the morning and before you retire to bed at night after a strenuous day at work. The nuwave oven works very fast and can get the food ready in an instant.
First of all, what are the features that make the nuwave oven the best for your kitchen? Check the highlights below for its unique features:
- It is an infrared oven. It heats your food using infrared radiation and via induction cooking. As a result, the food can be prepared faster and easier.
- It conserves energy since it gets the foods cooked consuming only 1300 watts of power. This represents just about 10% of the energy used by other cooking methods. This also means that using this cooker can help you save up to 90% of energy.
- It is very safe. Its reliance on induction cooking means it does not use actual fire to cook the food. It comes with an auto shutdown feature that cuts off the power supply for improved safety. You also do not need mittens to carry the food since the only heated part of the bottom of the pan.
- It gives fast cooking. As a result, you can save time. You can also get the food ready on time in the morning before going to work. The oven comes with ten degrees of temperature. Consequently, you can set the cooking process to any of them for fast cooking. This cuts down nuwave oven cooking times. Additionally, it has six more settings that make available varieties in cooking methods.
- It is portable and lightweight. As a result, storage and packaging are easy. The oven is rather small and can only occupy a small space in your kitchen. The materials used in making the oven are not heavy. As a result, you can carry it about and change its position in the kitchen as you like.
- It is easy to clean. The oven comes with a smooth surface, and any spill can be removed easily. You only need a quick wipe to keep it in a hygienic condition.
Take a look at the complete review article on nuwave oven types. In the next section of this write-up, you will learn about the various nuwave oven recipes.
Quick apple tartines with ham and brie
This is one of the best ways to bring a refreshing change to your palate. It contains a unique combination of ham and apples. The melting Brie cheese also makes the recipe more interesting. The recipe is very easy to prepare, and you will never have to go through any hassle whatsoever. The recipe to be described below is for eight serves. The total time required is maximum of 18 minutes, and you only need to set the temperature of the nuwave oven to 400 degrees.
- 4 slices of French bread
- 4 to 6 oz of Brie cheese
- ¼ pounds of thinly sliced ham
- 4 to 6 oz. of thinly sliced Brie cheese
- 2 thinly sliced small apples.
- First of all, put the slices of bread on a cookie sheet and lay them in the nuwave oven. Allow them to become brown at the edges by setting the temperature to 450 degrees. Leave it in the oven for up to 8 minutes
- Afterward, bring them out of the oven and add slices of Brie cheese, ham and apples.
- Place the tartines in the oven until the cheese melt or for up to 10 minutes
- Afterward, take them out of the oven and cut the slices into four places
- Then, serve the right bite-sized tartines.
Parmesan-Marinara Baked Eggs
This is comfort food and it’s also very easy to prepare. It only takes 15 minutes of your time. You can add this recipe to your regular breakfast also. You can decide to serve it with toast for your breakfast or eat it at any time of the day by just digging in your spoon any time. The recipe to be described below is for 4 servings. The cooking time is about 15 minutes, and you need to set the temperature at 400 degrees.
- Chopped chives for garnishing
- Butter for greasing
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of divided an drained capers
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup of whipping cream
- ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of marinara sauce
- First of all, grease four ramekins using butter. Use the ¼ marinara sauce to cover each of their bases. Then top them with the capers.
- Next, crack the eggs into a container. Crack two eggs per ramekin
- Then, add one tablespoon of parmesan cheese and one tablespoon of whipping cream into each.
- Afterward, place the eggs in the oven to bake. Continue baking at 400 degrees until it is well cooked. The cooking can continue for another 15 minutes until the food has cooked to the right level.
- You can garnish by topping each of the ramekins with chives. Serve afterward.
Baked lasagne toast
This is the best meal for you if you are in the mood for some Italian treats. This is a better alternative to a full-fledged lasagne. It comes with the unique and authentic Italian flavor and also very quick to prepare. The recipe described here is for four servings. Preparation takes about 27 minutes, making it one of the fastest recipes in the nuwave oven cookbook. Also, you only need to set the temperature to 450 degrees.
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of thinly sliced basil leaves
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- ¼ parts of grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 part of ricotta cheese
- 4 slices of Italian bread
- First of all, toast the bread in the oven, setting the power at H1. Continue toasting for up to 10 minutes or until it becomes brown.
- Allow the garlic, oil, and zucchini to microwave in the nuwave oven by setting the temperature high. Leave it in the oven for up to 4 minutes. Then add ¼ teaspoon of pepper, ¼ teaspoon of salt and tomatoes. Afterward, leave it in the oven for another 3 minutes.
- You can measure 2 tablespoons of basil and keep it aside to be used as garnish later. Add the Romano cheese, ricotta, ¼ teaspoon of pepper, ¼ teaspoon of salt and the basil leaves to the bake.
- Next, spread the tomatoes, zucchini, mozzarella cheese and ¼ of the cheese mixture on each of the slices of bread.
- Then, allow the bread to toast for up to 10 minutes in the oven and set the temperature at 450 degrees. After toasting, you can garnish with the leftover basil.
Toasted French bruschetta
This recipe is one to consider if you want to join the nuwave cooking club. It is very easy to prepare and can act as a perfect addition to your snacks. You can serve it to friends and family when you invite them over as a form of refreshment. The use of nuwave oven further eases the preparation process. The ingredients given here will work perfectly for 12 serves. You only require 250-degree temperature for its preparation. The total time needed for its preparation is two minutes.
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ French Baguette divided into 12 pieces
- 12 diced cherry tomatoes
- Pepper and salt to taste
- ¼ cup of diced mozzarella cheese
- 4 basil leaves
- Extra virgin oil
- First of all, toast the bread in the oven for 2 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Afterward, bring them out of the oven and rub each of the slices with garlic cloves. Next, drizzle the olive oil on top.
- Add the basil, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes in a container. Then, add a dash of olive oil and salt-pepper seasoning.
- Finally, put the tomatoes mixture on the bread or serve it as a dip for the bruschetta.
Wee muffin pizzas
You can adopt this diet if you desire the traditional round English muffins. The dish is fully customizable with any topping of your choice. It is also hassle-free and cute. Conclusively, it is among the best additions to your breakfast. It is an open-ended recipe, and you can make as many servings as you want. The recipe only requires about 10 minutes for preparation. You need to set the nuwave oven to a temperature of 425 degrees.
- Toppings can be vegetables, bacon, pepperoni, etc.
- English muffins
- Shredded parmesan cheese or mozzarella
- Pizza sauce of your choice, like Alfredo, barbecue or Bolognese.
- First of all, poke each of the muffins using a long fork. Continue poking them until they are popped open. Then spread sauce on each of the portions.
- Next, speared shredded cheese on the muffins and added any topping you prefer
- Afterward, place it in the nuwave oven to bake at 425 degrees. Allow it to bake for up to 10 minutes
- Allow it to cool slightly and serve.
Mini muffin pizza delight
This is the most outstanding of the nuwave oven chicken recipes, and it is perfect for breakfast. It has a unique Italian flavor that will compel you to ask for more. The recipe is very easy to prepare and can be ready in just 10 minutes. It’s delicious state is also not in doubt. You can combine it with any pizza sauce of your choice or Italian cheeses. Also, you can add the egg in place of chicken to make it a hearty dish and a good source of protein. The ingredients given below will be perfect for four servings, and the food can be ready in just 10 minutes. Also, you only need 425 degrees of temperature to prepare it.
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1/3 cup of pizza sauce
- Dried oregano leaves
- ½ cup of Italian sauce with many types blended in
- 2 toasted and spit English muffins
- First of all, pour the eggs gently in the oven and allow to bake for 5 minutes at 425 degrees. Afterward, pull the eggs forming soft curds; repeat the process until you do not see the liquid form of egg anymore. Then, remove the egg from the oven.
- Evenly spread the sauce over the muffins. Next, place it on a cookie sheet and add cheese and eggs on the top.
- Put in the oven to bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Next, take it out of the oven and sprinkle it with oregano.
Sausages with maple sauce and figs
This recipe may not sound as romantic as you would want, but it is sweet and can perfectly balance out the meaty saltiness of sausages. The ingredients provided here are adequate to prepare four servings, and you only need about 22 minutes to get the food ready. The temperature required is 450 degree, which is the same temperature for nuwave oven turkey dish.
- Pepper and salt to season
- ½ large sweet onion
- 1 ½ pounds of Swiss chard
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 ripe figs
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 packets of roasted garlic sausages
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Firstly, mix one tablespoon of maple syrup and vinegar in a small container or bowl. Next, lay a foil on the nuwave oven tray and place the figs and sausages on the foil. Afterward, brush with the mixture.
- Then, allow the mixture to roast at 450 degrees for up to 10 minutes or until it becomes golden. Do not forget to brush the leftover syrup during halftime.
- Put the onion in the oven and microwave for about 9 minutes under high power. Add the leftover vinegar, ¼ teaspoon of pepper, ¼ teaspoon of salt and oil. Then allow to heat for up to 3 minutes
- Serve the Swiss chard with the dish.
Quick and easy Frittata
The recipe gives you the opportunity to prepare frittata at home. It has an exotic flavor, wholesome goodness, and rich texture, making it filling and healthy. It will also prove to be one of the best choices of breakfast for you. It is a hassle-free, foolproof recipe with a touch of Greek classic and you can share with every member of your family. The ingredients described here are for four services. You only require a maximum of 35 minutes to prepare this recipe and 350 degrees of temperature.
- 1 pint of halved grape tomatoes
- 4 thinly sliced scallions
- 1 bag of baby spinach, which is also 5 oz.
- 10 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 oz of crumbled Feta cheese
- First of all, add olive oil to a casserole dish, then bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Next, whisk the eggs with pepper and salt, then add feta, scallions, spinach, and tomatoes gradually. Stir the mixture gently
- Afterward, remove the mixture from the oven and pour the beaten egg into a dish. Next, place the dish inside the oven.
- Continue baking for up to 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
Cute wonton cups
You will find this bite-sized breakfast highly delicious. You do not need to feel guilty when eating it, especially if you eat it in small portions. It will feature the oriental flavors and you can make sweet in place of savory wonton cups. Nuwave oven pizza recipe can also be followed for this recipe. The ingredients highlighted below are adequate for six servings and the total time required for its preparation is about 10 minutes. The total temperature needed is 350 degree.
- Any filling of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 6 squared wonton wrappers cut into 3 inches
- First of all, press the wonton wrappers and fold them into various compartments in a 6-muffin pan.
- Next, use butter to brush the edges of the wrappers carefully. Afterward, place them in the nuwave oven and bake at 350 degrees until they become golden brown or for about 10 minutes.
- Add the filling of your choice, either sweet or savory. You can sprinkle savory cup filings with Italian seasoning and cheese
- You can also sprinkle sweet cups with cinnamon sugar
- Then, fill cool cups with chicken salad or the warm cups with eggs, mouse or pudding.
It can make one feel nervous to bake muffins using cornbread. Be that as it may, the dish is healthy and provides a very sweet bite. It is also very easy to prepare. It is a relished, and adorable dish for all and its classic state makes it the perfect dish to please your sweet tooth. The nuwave oven video recorded about this recipe can give you a better understanding of how to prepare the dish. The ingredients given below will be enough for six servings. You will need about 25 minutes to prepare the dish at 350 degrees.
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ of cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup of cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ cup of buttermilk
- Use butter to grease a 6-cup muffin tray
- Mix cinnamon, salt, baking powder, flour, and cornmeal. Then set the mixture aside. Whisk egg, sugar, applesauce, and buttermilk in another bowl.
- Add the dry and wet ingredients together at once and mix them until they combine. Then, fold the mixture in the blueberries.
- Next, divide the mixture into the muffin cups and allow to bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees in the nuwave oven. Or you can continue to bake until a knife can come out clean. You can then serve with fresh cream.
If you are neck-deep in work or living by yourself, you can opt for this recipe. You can prepare it even better with a nuwave oven pizza kit. You only require few minutes to prepare this dish, and it can fit into your breakfast plan perfectly. You only need little effort to get it ready, and your taste bud will thank you for it. You can also share with your friends and roommates if you are the generous type. The ingredients described below will only be sufficient for one serving. The preparation time is not more than 15 minutes, and you can set the nuwave oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter for greasing
- Cheese as required
- 2 teaspoon of milk
- 1 large spinach leaf
- ½ diced tomato
- 2 eggs
- First of all, use butter to grease a ramekin
- Next, mix milk, spinach, tomatoes and two eggs in the ramekin
- Then, sprinkle cheese on the mixture
- Allow it to bake in the nuwave oven for about 15 minutes at 375 degrees. While it is baking, you can rotate it once.
You can adopt any of the ten nuwave oven recipes described above. They will all add something tangible to your day. Aside from satisfying your taste buds, these recipes can also supply the essential nutrients you need for healthy living. They can be adopted for any meal of the day, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Nuwave oven French fries can also be added to your breakfast if you so desire. The use of this oven makes the preparation very easy. Bear in mind that the recipes described above do not require much time. Consequently, you will not have to spend a long time in the kitchen to get your breakfast ready. The induction cooking method adopted by the makers of the nuwave oven sees to it that little energy will be required for cooking. As a result, you will not empty your bank account on your energy bill.