If you’re looking for a perfect oven for your kitchen, this guide is the must read for you.
NuWave LLC is a leading company in the small appliance industry, satisfying customers with a wide range of high quality houseware gadgets for more than two decades.
As competitive as the small appliance industry may be, this company continues to stand out from the crowd, not only because of the breathtaking NuWave products that are steadily improving the lives of customers, but also as a result of the swift customer care service that clients have experienced over the years.
NuWave uses social media channels, standard telephone, email communication, and live web chats to engage customers and ensue that they get real time updates on product information and swift response to any complaints and enquiries.
NuWave products are not made with the sole aim of generating profits; the company makes all their gadgets with the interest of their numerous customers in mind. Along with high class technology, NuWave works with four basic factors that ensure a better life for subscribers. These four factors are;
The quality of your life
NuWave increases the quality of your life by helping you save money by designing houseware products that use less energy. An example is the NuWave oven that drastically reduces your monthly electricity bills by consuming up to 85% less energy than a standard oven. You can do a lot of things with the money saved from using NuWave products, which is a good way to improve quality of life.
Your home and personal Safety
No matter how amazing a product is made to be, it loses its usefulness if it causes harm to the users, their properties or their homes. Imagine having an oven that’s good looking and working fine but constantly burns your hand or clothes when you use it—horrible right? That’s why all NuWave appliances are carefully engineered with user security in mind. The NuWave oven pro comes with a mind blowing one in ten billion chance of a defect, and that’s just one example from the NuWave pro line of gadgets. You can be rest assured that burns of any kind will never happen, and as far as fire accident is concerned, that’s practically impossible.
I can hardly think of anything better than a product designed with the health of users in mind. With the rapid advancement of technology, most people worry about how the use of electronic gadgets are slowly endangering their lives. Such people do not include users of NuWave products. Goods produced by this prestigious company are scientifically proven to promote good health, a shining example is the NuWave oven that actively lowers cholesterol and cuts down your intake of fat in foods, these health promoting features of NuWave oven are very good for the heart and have a great influence on general wellness.
This company also pays attention to the environment and is a strong advocate of green technology. The housewares sold to customers are free of chemicals and any other harmful substances.
List of products and their uses
All the products of NuWave are going to blow your mind with their amazing abilities, affordability, ease of use and outward beauty. Here is a list of the major goods offered by NuWave LLC and what they are used for.
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop
Also known as the NuWave PIC, the NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop is a magnetic cookware that has programmable stage cooking and can perform for a jaw dropping time of 100 hours. It is portable and easy to use, just place your pot on it and get cooking.
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes: 9 Hard Anodized Fry Pan
- Uses up to 70% less energy than a conventional oven
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the...
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures...
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Black heat-resistant cooking surface
- Includes hard anodized fry pan
- 52 temperature settings from 100 degrees F to 575 degrees F
- TEMPERATURE: 45 temperature settings in 10-degree increments between 100F and 500F; Know precise temperature you're cooking at...
- WATTAGE: Set to 600, 900 or 1300 watts with variable wattage control
- MEMORY: 100 hours of memory, Delay and Sear functions for versatility
- Includes a 10.5" Hard Anodized Fry Pan; 12" heat-resistant cooking surface; 8" heating coil; 3 Wattage Selections: 600 /900/1500
- 52 temp settings from 100°F -575°F in 10°increments; 6 pre-programmed temperature settings; Uses up to 70% less energy than a...
- 1 hour default setting/ Auto-Off; 100 hours max programmable time
NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer
This air fryer has special features that totally change the way foods are fired, giving it a perfect taste and look. It is basically used to fry foods, but due to its high speed circulation of hot air, it can also bake, grill and roast food.
These are perfect vacuum containers that serve the purpose of storing food. It can fit well into a freezer and safe to be used in a microwave.
NuWave Nutri-Pot Digital Pressure Cooker
This unique pressure cooker saves your time by cooking food three times faster than a standard pressure cooker. It works at the simple touch of a button, very easy to use.
NuWave Duralon Non-Stick Cookware
These set of cookware are a perfect way to harness the abilities of the NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop mentioned earlier. It is durable and does not have any harmful chemicals.
NuWave Pro Infrared Oven
- Featuring advanced digital temperature controls, which allow you to cook between 100°F and 350°F in 1-degree increments, along...
- NuWave Oven Pro Plus lets you cook up to 70% faster while using up to 75% less energy than a standard oven
- the NuWave Oven Pro Plus comes with a shatter-resistant Power Dome for added convenience.
By far the most exciting product from NuWave LLC yet. This oven is on a class of its own, having superb qualities that cannot be matched by any competitor out there. Since it launched, the NuWave infrared oven has turned heads and made a revolution that has positively affected the entire cooking industry. As we look at kitchen appliances manufactured by NuWave, our focal point will be the NuWave ovens.
There are multiple options available to you when you go to the market in search of an oven. You don’t even need to go out searching, there are many commercials advertising one wonder oven or another every now and then, so how do you know which one to go with? To get the best cooking experience, it is not enough to buy a product simply because of mouth-watering commercials as seen on TV, reviews and proper knowledge of the oven is a big step in the right direction; which is why I’m going to give you all the information on the Nuwave Products so you can be rest assured they deliver on every letter of their promises.
One of the most unique properties of the NuWave infrared oven is the ability to cook your food by simultaneously using three systems of heat transfer. Because of the conduction, convection and infrared cooking systems working together, the NuWave oven cooks better meals and serves multiple purposes.
The oven ia portable and can fit on a table or counter, you will find it a great addition to your kitchen and after your first usage, you will come to have little or no need for your regular oven and microwave.
Despite having three systems of heat working on your food, the main heating element in the NuWave oven is the infrared heating system. Let me explain what it means and how it works on your food.
Infrared cooking system
Infrared cannot be seen, it is an invisible form of heat that we experience every day. The sun up there in the sky reaches our bodies down here, heats it and even causes tans; all this is possible because of infrared. A huge amount of the heat that reaches your body from the sun is carried by infrared, you can’t see it coming towards you, but you feel the sun heating you up, that’s how infrared technology heats up your food in the NuWave oven.
It is a type of electromagnetic radiation that cooks food by penetrating the inside while browning the outer parts. Unlike conduction that heats by contact and convection that heats up the surrounding areas of the food by blowing hot air around the oven, infrared cooking technology penetrates the food and agitates the molecules in it. This excitement of the food’s molecules is the reason why infrared cooking is so fast. This speed of cooking is what the makers of NuWave oven have used to combine the conduction and convection methods, making it the fastest cooking machine out there. It delivers at a cooking speed that is 70% faster than a regular oven. Impressive!
The NuWave oven has patented infrared rods which see to the functioning of super-fast this cooking system.
With this explanation, I am sure you now understand why I said you should believe every claim of NuWave oven as seen on TV or any other promotional medium.
What are people saying?
NuWave oven has had a tremendous thumbs up from chefs all over the world; from those who call it the best thing they’ve ever spent money on to those who talk about how the amazing cooking speed and ease of use has helped them save time, the reviews have been very positive. Even those who don’t know so much about cooking are having a great time using the NuWave oven to prepare delicious meals, thanks to the NuWave cooking club that offers immediate free access to buyers of the product.
The NuWave cooking club teaches how best to use the oven and also gives out new gourmet recipes that will surely delight your friends and family members.
It must be stated that not all NuWave oven feedback have been positive, there have been some complaints about some parts, especially the NuWave oven dome. Most people don’t like the fact that it is made of plastic and are saying it gets cracked from time to time. Despite the explanation that the plastic nature of the NuWave dome was made out of safety concerns, it is still an issue for many users, and remains the most common of NuWave oven complaints.
If you look at it from a safely point of view, the manufacturers were wise to make the dome out of plastic. This plastic is special because it is heat resistant and will cause little or no damage to your body when it smashes. It can only crack and can easily be replaced for about 15 dollars. A NuWave oven glass dome would get hot much faster than a plastic dome and you can easily get a burn while cooking. Imagine cooking a delicious meal with this super oven and getting your fingers burnt in the process; it would ruin the entire beauty of the meal you’ve prepared as you’d have to eat it with burnt fingers— that’s if you still have appetite.
It is obviously understandable that the NuWave Company will not use glass to replace the plastic dome, but that does not mean they are not paying attention to the complaints of their customers. Currently, the makers of NuWave oven are working on a new improved dome that will cancel all the NuWave oven complaints forever, it will be called a POWER DOME and the cooking world is eagerly expecting it.
NuWave oven’s portable size and look has made a lot of people compare it with a regular air fryer, some are even saying they can be substituted. Well, those people don’t have as much knowledge of the unbelievable abilities that a NuWave has. Looks are just a tip of the iceberg, the real deal will be broken down right here for you. Let me give you a head to head comparison of a regular air fryer and the NuWave oven.
Based on heating method
A good air fryer will heat up the food from the top of the machine and also with the process of convention; which is the circulation of hot air around the food.
The NuWave oven will heat up food using all the three systems of heating explained earlier. The conduction, convection and infrared see to it that a food in the NuWave oven cooks faster and comes out juicier than a regular air fryer.
Based on device control
A regular air fryer has a rather default control system of dials and buttons.
The NuWave oven uses touch-and-go digital buttons for all its multipurpose abilities.
Based on cooking options
A really good air fryer will be able to air fry, roast, bake and grill any type of food.
The NuWave oven does more than, there is basically no form or cooking that this portable-wonder will not do for you. It will bake, broil, air fry, warm, barbeque, grill, roast, steam, dehydrate, reheat, defrost, delay and warm any type of food you put inside it.
Based on temperature
A regular air fryer can have a temperature ranging from 180 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
The NuWave oven varies with respect to the model, the lowest temperature is 125 degrees Fahrenheit while the highest is at 420 degrees Fahrenheit. You can obviously see the wider range which has many advantages for you and your meals.
Based on device capacity
Just how much weight can a cooking device handle without having any problems? The NuWave oven sets itself apart again in this area. Let’s compare.
A regular air fryer is capable of cooking food of any weight within the range of 1.8lbs to 8lbs.
The NuWave oven boasts of the capability of cooking any food that weighs up to 10lbs. That’s not all, when you are using the extender rings; it can cook up to 16lbs of food. For a device that is so portable, one would not expect this level of capacity, but that is just one of the many wonders of the NuWave oven.
Based on instructions
A regular air fryer does come with a cookbook that is filled with instructions to spice up your cooking.
But the NuWave oven likes to take things a little bit higher. Apart from the cookbook, you also get to watch NuWave oven videos. It is all in the instructional DVD you will find in the package when you order it. The videos will give you a clearer and more interesting guide to cooking while showing you special recipes. It just takes cooking to an entirely new level.
I am sure that by now, you know what to say to anyone who wrongly says the NuWave oven and a regular air fryer are “close substitutes”. It is also good to mention that the NuWave oven costs more than a regular air fryer. I am sure you expected that with all those abilities, they cannot possibly have the same worth in the market. Given the perks of gracing your kitchen with the NuWave oven, it goes at a pretty affordable price all the same.
5 Top Rated Nuwave Oven
NuWave ovens come in a variety of models, all of which will be elaborated here for you. When you understand the models, you will not have any problems picking the one that will be most suitable to your cooking needs.
- NuWave Pro Oven
- Uses triple combo cooking to prepare all of your foods perfectly
- 50% faster than a conventional oven so you don't have to wait for dinner
- Uses 85% less energry so you can save green while going green
The NuWave pro oven is the best choice for people who like to work in the kitchen by doing very little. You don’t do the regular preheating, defrosting and what have you. Here, you simply place in your food and watch it cook. You won’t be watching for long though—it cooks very fast.
The digital control is very easy to operate. Despite being a highly technical device, you don’t have to be an Engineer to figure out what to do with it. The touch and go panel has ten adjustable power settings, making your options very wide.
Your food cooks evenly at the same time so you don’t have to worry about am uncooked or undercooked inner part of your meat.
For your health, this oven has an apical way of reducing fat content of your food, letting it all drip in to the bottom liner pan without creating a mess for you to clean.
You’ll definitely have fun from the beginning to the end of each cooking episode with this device.
Special features of the NuWave pro oven
The NuWave pro oven comes with these special features that will prove to be true value for your money.
- Apart from the power head, all the parts of this oven are dishwasher safe. You don’t have to worry about hand washing them, making it so easy to clean.
- It cooks your food 50% quicker than the average oven out there. Making your stay in the kitchen as short as possible and ensuring your family won’t have to wait long for meals to be ready.
- It is designed with a triple power heating system, totally giving your food an even texture and a delicious taste.
- It has a built it bottom liner that collects fats and oils which makes your food healthier by cutting down your cholesterol level.
- It saves a lot of energy by consuming over 80% less than an average oven.
- So easy to use
It may take a while for you to figure out how to so that they fit can into the oven perfectly and cook the way they should, but once you can get that cleared, you are good to go. If you are finding it difficult to fix in foods steadily into the oven, you can watch NuWave oven Amazon videos, they are very explanatory and will have you enjoy using the oven without any issues.
NuWave Oven Pro Plus
- Includes shatter-resistant polycarbonate dome, black base and digital panel, reversible cooking rack, and porcelain enamel liner...
- Uses conduction, convection, and infrared cooking technology
- Settings for warm, reheat, delay and up to 10 hours of cooking time
This model is a little bit different from the NuWave pro oven, the ‘plus’ in front of it gives the impression that the NuWave oven pro plus is an improvement to the NuWave pro oven model, and it definitely is.
The temperature control on this model is quite advanced. The digital control system makes it possible for your food to cook anywhere between 100 degrees Fahrenheit to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. What must users find unique about this special model is the ability flexibility of the control system; you can actually duel in your preferred temperature for the particular food you are cooking, and if you want to follow the manufacturer’s design, you can make temperature increments by one degree. This means permanent goodbye to those ovens that restrict control systems to ten or five degrees increment.
Remember the power dome I mentioned at the beginning? This stylish oven will come with it. The power dome is shatter-resistant and has a very high resistance to cracks. The advanced oven dome also remains powerful no matter how high you fix the temperature. It is transparent and does not get hot like a glass dome.
The NuWave Oven Pro Plus surprisingly does all its wonders without generating noise. The aroma of your food is what gives away the cooking, as the oven works in silence. This is a relief from those unfriendly noises that emanate from the kitchen when certain ovens are being used.
At the simple push one button, you will immediately active the warming feature of this incredible oven. Your already cooked food will definitely need warming before you serve it to yourself or other people, and this speed and ease at which the NuWave Oven Pro Plus oven carries out that task will make you fall in love with it.
Think you have seen it all? No, there is still more wonder to this oven. It saves you energy by using up to 75% less than an average oven. It also cooks food 70% faster than you have ever seen before and cooks for up to ten hours straight without having any issues. All parts of this oven are dishwasher safe, except the power head. It also comes with a one year warranty from the producers. During the warranty period, you will get replacement parts delivered to you for free if anything ever happens to your NuWave oven.
Special features of the NuWave Oven Pro Plus
See a clear highlight of what this portable wonder product comes with.
- Using this oven will not heat up your kitchen, no matter how long you choose to cook.
- It will not make any noise. It quietly cooks your food for up to ten hours straight without giving out the usual racket sound.
- You can choose your temperatures in one degree, making it very flexible for you to pick a particular temperature for your different meals.
- It saves you on electricity bills, using up to 75% less than what you have been spending when with standard ovens.
- It cooks 70% faster. No more situations of family members sleeping off while waiting for dinner to be ready.
- It has warm and delay features that ensure your food is cooked and served in perfect condition at the time you want it on the table, irrespective of when it was actually prepared.
- Temperature control ranges from 100 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you ever get to experience uneven cooking with this oven, it is because you did not place the food steadily on the rack. So make sure that your food is placed properly before closing the oven. If you are still not getting it right, there are NuWave oven videos posted on YouTube you can watch and learn how to properly place your food on the rack.
The NuWave Oven Pro Plus comes with a one year warranty from the producers.
NuWave 20632 Pro Plus Oven with Extender Ring
- Infrared, Conduction & Convection cooking
- 75% less energy & 70% faster cooking than a standard oven
- Warm," "Reheat" & "Delay" settings and defaults to 155 Degree for 2 hours
This is my personal favorite NuWave oven model. Using the NuWave 20632 pro plus oven will ensure significant shortage in your cooking time. It has been specially made to meet your cooking excesses and produce tasty fish, poultry, meats, vegetables, and any other kind of food you feel like cooking.
This high class oven proves to be maximum value for money as it comes with a reversible cooking rack, a digital panel, extra cooking racks in case you have to cook and have unavailable cooking racks in the dishwasher or sink, waiting to be washed. There is also a high quality polyetherimide dome in the package, a black base, an extender ring made of stainless steel, and a liner pan.
You know an oven is very special when you see it having a small size and looking so portable and nicely coloured, yet having such amazing abilities that cannot be found in bigger sized ovens. Abilities like the capacity to cook a Turkey that weighs up to 16 pounds and a ham that weighs up to 14 pounds. You don’t have to defrost your frozen foods or go through the delay if preheating your oven before cooking, NuWave pro plus automatically takes care of those things at the touch of a button.
The extender ring works with the cooking rack to allow the oven accommodate more food. Backed by the one year warranty from NuWave LLC, you can take this oven with you when you and your friends are off camping. You can cook on a boat, in your dorms and you can carry it along as an extra oven for bug occasions. You’d be surprised how useful the speed will serve you in such cases.
It has a temperature ranging from 100 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, consumes 75% less energy than an average oven and cooks 70% faster than your standard oven. So when you take it out for a barbeque night, don’t get so carried away with the chit chats and drinks that you forget to set the temperature in such a way that it syncs with your activities if you don’t want to stay close to the oven throughout the cooking process. You don’t want an overcooked or undercooked barbeque to rain on your parade, so make proper use of the flexible control system.
If you have any difficulty operating this oven, refer to the DVD that came with your oven when you bought it, then watch the NuWave oven videos in it, or check for NuWave oven YouTube videos for extra guidance.
Special features of the NuWave 20632 Pro Plus Oven with Extender Ring
You will enjoy the following features when you have this oven gracing your kitchen.
- Ability to turn itself off after two hours when you are warming or preheating for the purpose of your safety and maintenance of the oven.
- It has a huge capacity of up to 16 pounds of food.
- It has a delay button what makes it possible for your food to start cooking at your preferred time. A simple touch of a button will activate this feature.
- It uses 75% less every than any oven out there, which is very good for the environment and your blood pressure, since you will no longer see huge figures for electricity bills.
- For those who like eating newly cooked food, this oven is your best bet. It is 70% faster than other ovens and your delicious food will be ready in no time.
- It comes with a one year warranty from NuWave LLC.
NuWave 20102 Mini Oven
- Patented triple cooking method: Infrared, Convection, and Conduction results in safe, healthy, fast, efficient and great tasting...
- Analog controled infrared oven cooks food in half the time, saves 85% more energy than a conventional oven
- BBQ, Roast, Grill, Bake, Broal, Air Fry, Steam and Dehydrate
The NuWave Oven mini is a smaller version of the NuWave line of ovens. Despite being a mini oven, it has all the major qualities that make NuWave products special.
It is very easy to travel with; having a clip on base that comfortably holds the dome and a handle that is connected to the paper head. The NuWave Oven mini model can equally roast, barbeque, grill, steam, dehydrate, air fry and do all other forms of cooking that the bigger sizes can do.
All parts of this mini oven are safe for dishwasher use, except the power head. It is perfect for small kitchens and cooking of meals that are meant to feed a small number of people.
It also uses up to 85% less energy than an average oven and cooks between the temperatures of 108 degrees Fahrenheit and 330 degrees Fahrenheit. It doesn’t have a large capacity, so food meant for a large number of people will not fit into this mini oven.
Special features of the NuWave 20102 Mini Oven
- It cooks 50% faster than a standard oven
- It is designed to have ten convenient power levels
- It can cook up for 3lb of poultry
- The three systems of heat also work on this oven, simultaneously cooking the food inside and outside in an even manner.
- It comes with a cookbook and an instruction DVD to guide you as you use it
- It comes with a reversible cooking rack
- It consumes 80% less energy and saves you money on bills
- It weighs 6 pounds and comes with a one year warranty from NuWave LLC
NuWave elite dome Oven
Yet another breathtaking version from the NuWave line of ovens. Just like all the others mentioner above, the NuWave Oven elite model uses conduction, convection and infrared cooking systems to heat up your food from every corner. It uses up to 85% less energy than the traditional oven and cooks your food 70% faster.
What is really special in this oven is the heat capacity and amount of food it can carry at a time. It has can cook food at a heat capacity reaching up to a burning 420 degrees Fahrenheit! This is the highest among all the ovens in the NuWave line. It can comes equipped with an extender ring which increases the amount of food you can mount into the oven for a one-time cooking session.
Special features of the NuWave elite dome Oven
- It comes with a stainless steel liner pan and a reversible cooking rack.
- It cooks at 70% faster than your traditional oven.
- It cooks in an environmentally friendly way, using 85% less energy than a traditional oven.
- The NuWave Oven elite model has the highest heat capacity of a scorching 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Your food will get ready in no time at all.
- Using an extender ring will increase the amount of food that goes into your NuWave Oven.
This model costs more money than the other versions and that does not come as a surprise because of the extra perks that come with it.
How to Care
Not knowing how to maintain your NuWave Oven will bring down its durability and have you replacing parts every now and then. Taking care of your NuWave Oven has a strong connection with how well you handle the major parts. Some of them are mentioned below.
The dome of Nuwave Oven
If you want to enjoy a long lasting cooking experience with your oven, be very careful with the transparent dome no matter the model of NuWave Oven you are using. If you don’t care of it, you will quickly join those people complaining of constant cracks. Follow these steps to prevent that.
- When carrying your dome around, make sure you don’t get careless or it will fall and get a crack.
- When putting it down, don’t use force. Gently remove it from the oven and put in on the counter, placing it in such a way that you won’t hear any sound when it lands.
- Always clean the dome immediately after each use. It is dishwasher safe but remember to put it at the top or bottom rack.
- If you are washing it in the sink, ensure that you fill it up with warm and soapy water. Scrub off all the dirt on the dome and rinse it with clean warm water. You can use a dry cloth or leave it to dry on its own, both are okay.
- If your dome becomes faulty, don’t attempt to use glue or soldering to fix it, simply replace it for less than 15 dollars. Fixing a dome crack can pollute your food and affect your health.
The power head of Nuwave Oven
This oven power head is the brain of your device, so treat it with care because if anything happens to it, your oven will have to simply decorate your kitchen a new one can replace it. It is not dishwasher safe, so learn how to clean it with these steps.
- Make sure you have unplugged the NuWave Oven before attempting to wash the power head.
- Don’t force the power head out of the Oven; carefully turn it anticlockwise until it can be taken off the top without any force.
- Dampen a clean rag and use it to gently wipe the power head.
- After cleaning it with the damp cloth, get a dry one and use it to remove all wetness from the power head.
How to get a NuWave Oven
If you don’t have a NuWave Oven in your kitchen already, you are most probably thinking of where to find a NuWave Oven for sale. You can order any of this classy oven models from the Amazon, and any other top online retailers. You can also reach out and communicate with the company through any of their social media channels for more information on purchasing and shipping.
Check out our Blog for more detailed information on Latest Food Product Reviews, Tips and Guides.